Monday, April 13, 2015

C4T #3: Summary


https://ontheroadtotenure.wordpress.com/

These post and comments can be all referenced to: My Mind Gap

Post 1:
In Mrs. Rand's blog post she explains that she is reading a new book: Tywla Tharp's A Creative Habit: Learn It and Use It for Life. She tells us how much she loves the book and explains how it is helping her with everyday life.

My Comment:
Hi Mrs. Rand, my name is Allie Brooks and I am currently a student at the University of South Alabama! I have been required to create a blog and write posts each week according to an assignment given by our teacher. This week I was given the assignment to read your blog and comment on a favorite post of mine! This post was very interesting to me because you made some really great points that have stuck with me throughout your post. An example would be when you mentioned that facing your fears helps to get a new perspective. While you said it was about getting your Phd, others can achieve a new perspective on many things when facing certain fears! This was a really amazing post!

Post 2: 
Unfortunately Mrs. Rand has not posted any recent blog post so I was forced to comment on a old post! In this post Mrs. Rand explains that she will be pursing her doctorate degree and will be posting about her experiences and what she learns during her awesome journey. 

My Comment: 
 Hello again Mrs. Rand! I loved hearing about the journey you are about to partake on! I wish you the best of luck and look forward to your future blogs. Pursuing your doctorate is a great accomplishment and I cannot wait to read all about the interesting concepts and experiences you learned! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment