Sunday, April 19, 2015

Blog Post 13

What Did I Leave Out?

Why Elementary Education? 

http://pixgood.com/art-teacher-quotes.html

In this weeks assignment we were asked the question "What did I leave out?" We were asked to create a blog assignment that corresponds with our choice of major. I have created a blog post that I think would be a great add in with all of the other great blog assignments we were asked to do. Its important for everyone that is majoring in the field that they have chosen, to be able to answer the question "Why are you majoring in ..." and this blog assignment allows them to answer the question and provide their reasoning. 

I am majoring in Elementary Education so the question I would ask in this blog post is: "Why did I choose elementary education as my major?" 

First I would like you all to watch this very special video that really is truly inspiring to me as a future educator. And really explains my view on why I chose to major in elementary education. 




I chose to be a elementary major because it really has been dream of mine ever since I was little! I strive to be the best I can be and I would love the opportunity to teach kids to be the best they can be as well. It is amazing to think that in the future I will be educating young minds and that I can make a difference for them. I can remember my mom always telling me that I was going to be a teacher when I got older and that I was going to make a huge difference in the world for little kids and now that the opportunity has arrived I am both terrified and astounded! 





1 comment: