Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blog Post 5-Part 2

https://www.imaginelearning.com/blog/2010/08/esl_twitter_pln_personal-learning-network/


For this blog post assignment, we were required to summarize our Personal Learning Network so far since starting at the beginning of EDM 310 class! Since starting my Personal Learning Network at the beginning of the class, it has improved greatly! Like most of the future educators in EDM 310 my PLN has improved mostly through twitter. I follow many accounts that help me keep up with the many changes in the educational world. These accounts allow me to also keep up with the evolution that is happening with technology integrated into the classrooms. 

The accounts that have been included in my Personal Learning Network are: 

These accounts listed above are all very informative! They have links, pictures, videos and other great things that can help teachers now and also other future educators. They offer other information that could really be useful in a classroom or classroom setting. Now that I have improved my Personal Learning Network I can broaden my horizons as an educator. I would also like to encourage other future educators to broaden their Personal Learning Network's through Twitter, there are a lot of great accounts that can help improve skills in technology, creativity, and also their educational views. 

No comments:

Post a Comment