Sunday, April 26, 2015

C4K April Summary

http://weblogg-ed.com/2004/12/



Gabi T's Blog Post: SO BE IT

Hi Gabi, my name is Allie Brooks and I am a student in the EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I really found your blog post about the book So Be It to be very interesting! I liked hearing what you found interesting about the book and why you enjoyed reading it. I loved reading mystery books so I will definitely have to see what this book is about! Great Post!

Ariana's Blog Post: My Kindness Post

Hello Ariana, my name is Allie Brooks. I am a student in the EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed your kindness post! I'm glad that Adam was able to help you better understand what you were doing in class! Adam seems like a really nice person! Keep up the good work!

William's Blog Post: How Do We Get Energy From The Sun?

Hi William, my name is Allie Brooks and I am in the EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. Like you, I am required to read your blog and comment on one of your blog posts. This blog post was pretty short but the answer to your blog post question was very true. We can get electricity from a lot of things but the sun is our main source for electricity! Great Job! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment