Wednesday, March 18, 2015

C4T #2- Post 2



http://www.blendmylearning.com/2015/02/03/go-blended-book-launched-today/

In the Blend My Learning blog this week, the book Go Blended: A Handbook for Blending Technology in Schools by Liz Arney was advertised and introduced. The author Liz Arney, is the Director of Innovative Learning at Aspire Public Schools has just launched the book and it has gotten great buzz so far! The book is about blending technology into schools and some of the best ways to go about it especially for teachers. 

Comment: 
Hi! My name is Allie Brooks and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am currently enrolled in the EDM 310 class which involves me creating a blog and writing posts continually throughout the year. This week I was given the privilege of monitoring your blog and commenting on a recent post. I come from a more traditional teaching background so all the new technology being added into the schools is quite scary for me. I am gradually getting used to the idea of blended classrooms when it comes time for me to be a teacher! I am so glad that you posted this blog post because I will definitely have to read this book especially if it gives insight to blended classrooms. I think blended classrooms is a very interesting idea and I can’t wait to use this book to find out more information regarding it! Thank you! 


In blog post How to Avoid Post- REVIVAL Stress Disorder (PRSD) I learned about Post-Revival Stress Disorder and how to avoid it! This post was very interesting and told a lot of insight into Post-Revival Stress Disorder! Definitely a great read! 

Comment: 
Hi, my name is Allie Brooks and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am currently enrolled in the EDM 310 class and we are assigned a blog that we have to read and post on weekly and fortunately I was assigned this one! I commented last week on the blog post about Liz Arney’s new book Go Blended and was really impressed with the book! This week’s blog post was very interesting and very well written! Thank you for an amazing post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment