Sunday, March 29, 2015

C4K- March Summary

Hector's Blog Post Yaya Toure:
I am influenced by Yaya Toure. He is an Ivorian soccer player who plays as a midfielder for Manchester City. One of the best midfielders out there in EPL (English Premier League). The way he plays is outstanding! I am influenced by his great skills and respect towards other players. Every time he is on the pitch he makes a good difference for his team every time. Yaya Toure is known for being in wealthy and popular clubs such as Barcelona and Manchester City. This Legend has scored many spectacular goals but mostly of his tactics and positioning are what makes him who he is. In respect to black history month id like to thank Yaya Toure for his amazing skills on and off the pitch that make fans all around the world look up to him. Happy Black History Month!


http://per3hector.edublogs.org/2015/02/28/yaya-toure/#comment-15

My comment: 
Hi Hector, my name is Allie Brooks and I am a student at the University of South Alabama! Like you, I am required to create a blog and write posts each week for one of my classes! (EDM 310) This blog post was very interesting and very well written! I love reading posts from other students about who inspires them! Yaya Toure seems like a very inspiring man on and off the field and is a great role model! Great Post!

Michael's Blog Post Standardized Test: PLAN:
In this blog Michael describes the standardized test PLAN! He explains some great pointers to get future students through the test! He also gave some great advice in how to prepare ant future students for the test! 
http://www.sterlingpublicschools.org/shs/counseling/testing.htm


My Comment: 
Hi Michael, my name is Allie Brooks and I am a student at the University of South Alabama! This was a very informative post about the PLAN test! I have never heard of this test because I graduated from a very small high school so we were not required to take any tests before we could graduate! This posts can really help any students in the future who may have to take the PLAN test! Awesome Post!

Pedro's Blog Post Should Guns Be Banned?
In recent discussions of should guns be banned in America, a controversial issue has been whether guns should be banned or guns should remain in America. On the one hand, some argue that guns are bad and useless. From this perspective, some say that guns kill people. On the other hand, however, others argue that guns don’t kill people and are used for other things then just self-defense. In the words of one of this views main supporter, “police abandoned entire neighborhoods. Live TV broadcasts showed hoodlums burning homes and businesses, and dragging innocent motorists from their cars — beating and killing them. The police did nothing to protect them. The only thing that prevented entire communities from being burned to the ground were community residents barricading their streets and using their guns to protect their homes and families.” (Kopel 1). According to this view, guns are useful to people to protect them self’s. In sum, then, the issue is whether guns should be banned in America or stay in America for self-defense or other things. My own view is that guns should not be banned. Though I concede that some people see guns as a bad thing, I still maintain that guns are not bad the person who did the crime with the gun is. For example guns can protect you and your love ones. Although some might object that guns should be used for self-defense, I reply that some people with guns do take a bad move with the guns. The issue is important because a lot of people use guns to have fun, self-defense, and hunting also some might lose their jobs at a gun store or anything dealing with guns.
https://riversong.wordpress.com/the-real-second-amendment/

My Comment: 
Hi Pedro! I commented last week on your blog post about the PLAN test and how one could be prepared for it and it was a great post! This was also a great post! This topic seems to becoming a lot more controversial and there are many different opinions about banning guns in America and I have to say that I agree with you. I do not believe America should have to give up their right to the second amendment, which is the right to bear arms. As long as the people of America stay safe and use caution when using and carrying a gun I think they can be very useful! Interesting post!

Lauren M's Blog Post Chicken Minis
Chicken Minis are my favorite food. It is like tasting Heaven in a single bite. I consider them a separate food group. Though, I don’t like how Chick-fil-a does not serve them all day long. I got a platter yesterday that had forty minis on one tray! It was a good day… I want to learn how to make them myself. Whoever invented them were good people.
http://www.grubgrade.com/reviews/fast-food-food-review-chicken-nuggets-from-chick-fil-a/

My Comment:
 Hi Lauren, My name is Allie Brooks and I am a student at the University of South Alabama! Like you, I am required to create a blog and write posts on it each week! I have never been much of a chicken eater but because you talk so highly of these Chicken Minis I am going to have to try these! The way you describe them, I just have to! ha! Great Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment