Sunday, February 22, 2015

C4K #3

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAYQjB0&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.history.com%2Ftopics%2Fus-presidents%2Fjohn-f-kennedy&ei=gnDqVLHdK5CfyASGwYDYCA&bvm=bv.86475890,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNGiCq4b3ZynBrpyhgksQ1AA7Vkwaw&ust=1424736756137134

This week I had the privilege of reading Ava's blog post The President Has Been Shot . Ava's wrote about John F. Kennedy's assassination and how it affected his family. In her writing she included step by step descriptive details of how the shooting of JFK happened and also included other incidents that happened after the shooting. Ava also mentioned that she thought the shooting was very sad and scary. In my comment to Ava I mentioned exactly who I was and where I was from. I wrote that her writing was very informative and descriptive and that I agreed with her comment about the shooting being very sad and scary. I was overall very impressed with Ava's post and writing style! This was a great post!

No comments:

Post a Comment