Sunday, February 8, 2015

C4T 1 & 2 Summary

First Blog Post:

In Eva Buyuksimkesyan's blog page A Journey in TEFL she breaks down her experience and what she found interesting during her visit to the venue: #Bett2015. This venue is located in London and gives people the opportunity to up-to date their knowledge in education, attend seminars, workshops and talks, listen to people with practiced experience with things and get inspiration from students and teachers who were there to present their projects, experiments and ideas. She goes on to explain that her favorite part about #Bett2015 was visiting the stand Creaza; which is a tool to help teachers and students create projects. She continues on about how Mindomo; which is a tool of the program Mindomo. Buyuksimkesyan writes about the new different things that the program Mindomo provides and how its interesting and easy to use.

First Blog Post Comment:

In my first comment on the blog post, I wrote that I am a student from the University of South Alabama and how it was a privilege to be able to read and comment on her blog. I shared that I writing a blog for my EDM 310 class and left the link for in it in the comment as well. I wrote that I come from a traditional background in teaching and that all of this new technology can be overwhelming. I explained that at one time, one could call me technologically illiterate and how that has drastically changed after I started college. Also in my comment I included that access to this blog has given me great insight to new and interesting programs such as Creaza and Mindomo. I also noted that I will keep this blog in mind as I start my teaching career!

Second Blog Post:

The second post I commented on in Eva Buyuksimkesyuan's blog is a Lesson Plan for Valentines Day. The lesson plan is very interesting and creative. It allows the students to coordinate their learning of words and phrases and what they mean, with Valentines Day.

Second Blog Post Comment:

In my second comment on the blog post, I informed Mrs. Buyuksimkesyan who I was and where I came from again and I have been given the chance to follow and comment on her blog. I wrote that I loved the lesson plan idea and how cute and creative it was. I especially commented on how she coordinates Valentines Day with the children's need for learning words and phrases and there meaning. I noted that I would definitely keep this lesson plan in my mind for future reference in my teaching career.

http://evasimkesyan.com/files/2015/02/FullSizeRender-2afuml1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment