Sunday, January 25, 2015

Blog Post 1



1. What are the things (if any) you have heard about EDM310? 
I have heard many different thing about this class including: "oh that class is extremely hard don't take it unless you have a lot of free time" "I loved that class it was an amazing experience" and the one which I can relate to already is "well yeah it is really hard but as long as you stay on top of dead lines you should be fine".
 2. What fears (if any) do you have about EDM310?
- Some fears that I have are that I will struggle managing my time for this class. Unfortunately I am a procrastinator, so I fear that I am going to let assignments and time get away from me.
 3. Compare and contrast EDM310 with other courses you have taken in college or high school. 
- Classes like this one are the classes that scare me to death in the beginning because of all the time consuming projects but I also enjoy classes like this in the end because it makes me get up and actually do the work required and do it well. I haven't taken any classes like EDM 310 to compare with. All my other classes have been semi easy and straight forward but this one is making really think and try hard! I like it!
4. What do you think will be the most difficult thing for you in EDM310? 
Like previously stated I am a procrastinator through and through and I think the most difficult thing for me will be to stay on task of things that need to be done to pass this class.
 5. What is the best way for you to address this "most difficult" aspect of EDM310? 
- The best way for me to address this most difficult aspect of EDM310 is to address it head on by keeping up with assignments that are due and correct date they are due and not waiting until the last minute to do them.
 6. What questions do you still have about EDM310? What ideas do you have about how to address those questions?
- As of today I do not have any questions or concerns about EDM310 but I am excited about learning new things and conquering this class!

1 comment:

  1. Procrastination is the enemy and I truly wish I had some advice to tell you how to conquer that but unfortunately, I don't! We're on the same boat about being scared to death because of the time consuming assignments/projects in that I have a full schedule and hope to keep up without lagging behind. Trying hard in any classroom is something that we should all do because I truly think that there are many classes offered in college that aren't really applicable to your degree choice or they're just there to be fillers for an easy grade; applying yourself is key and when you're more engaged in a class, you learn more. I'm really excited about this class because it will also challenge me to stay on top of things and I believe that if we can all conquer that time constraint and completely engage in what this class has to offer, we can all be successful in EDM 310!

    ReplyDelete