Sunday, January 18, 2015

Practice Blog

https://www.facebook.com/allie.brooks.319/photos_of
https://www.facebook.com/allie.brooks.319/photos_ofOutline:
- Allison Brooks (Allie)
- Alabama native
- Elementary education major
- Outdoorsy, painter, crafter, picture taker, Future 1st grade teacher
- Amazing mom and dad, 3 BIG brothers

Hi, my name is Allison Taylor Brooks but most people call me Allie. I have brown eyes and super curly hair that I've been told just adds to my personality. I was born and raised in southern Alabama and it will eventually show once you get to know me. I am most definitely the outdoorsy type of girl. I love to hunt and fish with my dad, brothers, and boyfriend of 3 1/2 years. I do not have any passions for say but I do love to paint and craft anything that pops up on Pintrest. I also do a little photography when I'm feeling shabby, not professionally by no means but for fun. In general I'm just a small town girl trying to make the best out of this big world. 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=755464261204611&set=pb.100002231325497.-2207520000.1430330819.&type=3&theater
I transferred to South Alabama my sophomore year from my hometown's local junior college: Jefferson Davis. South was honestly not my first choice but due to personal reasons I started school in the fall of 2014 and have fallen in love with the campus, people, and the school in general ever since. I've always been interested in teaching ever since I was a little girl. My mom always tells me that she had no doubt that I was going to be a teacher because I would always be playing in my room pretending to teach ABC's to my teddy bears. So the choice to major in elementary education has always been an easy one for me. I honestly cannot wait to become a teacher, it excites but also terrifies me a little that I will one day be the
woman that is teaching the future children of America.

http://www.sportsflagsandpennants.com/south_alabama_jaguars_3x5_flag_68994_prd1.html






No comments:

Post a Comment